So trying to eat healthy is actually easy for me but getting up and moving is sooooo hard! It’s hard because I am over weight and my knees and legs just ach. I need some low impact workouts that will strengthen my legs and my core so that when I work out I don’t want to cry from the pain in my legs.
Many people try to tell me that I need to go the doctor because I am obese and have heath issues. Well guess what I had lab work done and I am extremely healthy other than being obese! My doctor and I are putting a plan in place to get that under control!
Here comes a whole new me so get ready!
As I start my new journey in life I am deleting myself off of Facebook. For how long is unknown right now. I am going to use this new found time to get my life back in line with what God would have for me!
Last night I decided to deactivate my Facebook page and I honestly have not missed it at all. I know it is only day one but I haven’t had the desire to check it just one time!
Why? Why did I decide to kick it to the curb?
- Post posts where:
- Items for sell
- Random videos or picture’s where just shared and not a personal thing
- Drama starters
- People showing off how much they worked out or did this healthy thing or that
Not that I didn’t like some of those posts but many of them made me feel so depressed because it reminded me of the following:
- How I don’t have a lot of money to spend.
- How my life is boring
- How I am not that good of a cook
- Wondering who will hate me for this post
- How overweight I am and that I have to do it the hard way while others spend money on products that help.
- Also a constant reminder how I don’t have kids yet
I know that those things don’t define who I am but they were a constant reminder of how I constantly struggling to get to my goals in life.
Now that I won’t have that distraction my plan is to focus on the things in life that will get me some place! Starting with my relationship with God! Without God I will never be anything!
I challenge you to to evaluate your life and see what is hindering you from reaching your goals in life!